Return, Refund and Cancellation Policy
We BBC (P) Ltd, selling courses, Event participation pass and educational products from website. please check Return, Refund and Cancellation Policy norms,
1. Our policy to accept any product is 3 days, If 3 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
3. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as books, newspapers and magazines cannot be returned.
4. There is return, refund and cancellation in case of event participation pass.
5. Additional non-returnable items are, Gift cards, Downloadable products etc.
5. To complete your return process, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
6. Sale items cannot be refunded.
7. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund, once approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to original method of payment, within a 7 days.
8. In case any help or doubt or to raise query, Please contact us at email@example.com.
10. Useer will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
9. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and once get conformation send your item to Parth Complex, Flt – 301, Savsar Plot, Main Road, Village – Morvi, TALUKA – MORBI, Rajkot, Gujarat, India, 363641.